Below are the listing feed options we currently have available. LeadingRE members have multiple options to send listings for display on LeadingRE.com, but please Submit a request if unsure how your properties have been setup or you would like to switch to an alternative process.
1). Create a file using our feed specifications found at this link address: http://www.leadingre.com/listings/xml/.
- Your Technology department can create (if equipped). Your webhosting provider may also be able to create this feed.
- Additional fees may apply. Please consult your listings provider.
2). Use ListHub.com to aggregate your listings from your MLS for display on LeadingRE.com (currently only available to U.S. Members). Enter http://leadingre.com/files/listhub-instructions.pdf for directions on how to get started.
- Additional fees may apply from your Listings Provider.
- Use this link address https://www.listhub.com/broker-mls-list.html to see if your local MLS board is affiliated with Listhub.
3). Use www.XML2U.com to send your properties to LeadingRE.com.
- Fees start at approximately $250/year. Additional fees may apply if changes to your website are required to meet listing requirements.
- Submit a request to determine site compatibility.
4). Send your listings using our "Listings Light" process. Use this website, http://www.leadingre.com/files/LeadingRE-Listings-Light-User-Guide.pdf for more details.
- There are no fees required. Your properties will require manual maintenance to ensure accuracy.
- This option is limited to sites with compatible image URLs and listing detail pages. Submit a request to determine site compatibility.
5). Have LeadingRE fetch listings from a third-party aggregator
- This method requires in-depth collaboration between the LeadingRE IT team and the new member IT team to export listings from a third party system into LeadingRE.